for better Communication:
Good Communication Skills.
1. Establish Trust. Build trust between yourself and your listener.
2. Acknowledge others verbally & non-verbally. Make sure your verbal and non-verbal messages are the same.
3. Speak clearly; use good diction.¨ Remain open; maintain a positive attitude.¨ Remain honest; share your ideas
Listen Actively - Encourage - Restate - Reflect -
Make a Connection
1. Find a common ground or interest to open the way to a good conversation.
2. Acknowledge the employee’s importance to the team, and the importance of their job.
3. Try to read between the lines for those who have difficulty expressing themselves¨ Note: Be careful of
To receive Dr Karen's Complete Newsletter for
the month fill out the subscribe form to the right or click here to Subscribe.
Call Dr Karen at to schedule a FREE 15 minute
consultation at 210-445-7324 or eMail - DrKaren@DrKarenBierman.com
San Antonio Marriage
and Family Counseling, Child Therapy